- TridentUSA Health Services
- $74,940.00 -115,010.00/year*
180 Newbury St
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The HRBP maintains an effective level of business literacy about the business unit's financial position, its midrange plans, its culture and its competition.
* Conducts weekly meetings with respective business units.
* Consults with line management, providing HR guidance when appropriate.
* Analyzes trends and metrics in partnership with the HR group to develop solutions, programs and policies.
* Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations.
* Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partners with the legal department as needed/required.
* Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
* Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
* Provides HR policy guidance and interpretation.
* Develops letters for new hires, promotions and transfers.
* Manages the employee off-boarding process.
* Provides guidance and input on business unit restructures, workforce planning and succession planning.
* Identifies training needs for business units and individual executive coaching needs.
* Participates in evaluation and monitoring of training programs to ensure success. Follows up to ensure training objectives are met.
* Drive other special projects where needed.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Associated topics: advisor, consultant, generalist, hrbp, human resources associate, human resources generalist, officer, operations partner, professional, representative
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...