180 Newbury St
START YOUR STORY AT SPEEDWAY!
If you enjoy working as part of a management team and have previous supervisory experience we would love the opportunity to talk with you! Speedway is focused and dedicated to your success! We are committed to ensuring our employees receive proper training in order to provide excellent customer service to our customers on every visit. We offer full-time hours and valuable management and leadership experience with competitive pay.
Speedway offers best in class benefits including:
* Weekly paychecks and paid holidays
* Paid vacation and sick pay plans
* Coverage in medical, dental, life, and vision insurances eligible upon enrollment
* Immediate eligibility and vesting for 401k plan with a company match of $1.17 per dollar up to 6% of annual salary begins upon enrollment
* Monthly bonus/incentive potential
* Tuition Reimbursement and Adoption Assistance
What you bring:
* Oversee and provide customer service leadership, training, and coaching, alongside the General Manager, for all store employees
* Maintaining high retention by focusing on identifying qualified applicants, developing leaders, empowering employees, and encouraging employee productivity
* Maintaining a clean, safe environment by complying with all health and sanitation procedures to ensure the store is presentable and that all products are in-stock
* Assist in implementing all merchandising and marketing programs
* Cash handling, fuel transactions, and promoting the Speedy Rewards loyalty program
* A valid Driver's License from the state of residence and auto insurance in order to conduct area pricing surveys
* A high school diploma/GED or college degree
* The ability to multi-task, perform repeated bending, standing, and reaching, and occasionally lifting up to 50 pounds
Click here to view the full job description!
Speedway LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to workplace diversity.
* Previous supervisory experience preferred
* Retail experience a plus
* Completion of required training program* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...