- Quench USA
- $36,410.00 -51,960.00/year*
180 Newbury St
Quench USA, Inc. is a provider of filtered water systems, including bottleless water coolers, ice machines, sparkling water dispensers, and coffee brewers to approximately 40,000 institutional and commercial customers, including more than half of the Fortune 500. Headquartered in King of Prussia, PA, Quench has sales and service operations across the U.S. Quench is a subsidiary of AquaVenture Holdings (NYSE:WAAS), a multi-national provider of Water-as-a-Service solutions that provide reliable, cost-effective, and sustainable clean drinking and process water.
We are currently seeking a Field Service Technician to perform all service work on our filtered water systems, including bottleless water coolers, ice machines, sparkling water dispensers, and coffee brewers. This includes installations, maintenance repairs, and preventative maintenance. The Field Service Technician also acts as the face of Quench, providing a positive customer service experience during site visits. The Field Service Technician reports to the Field Service Manager and will operate a company vehicle. We provide a hands-on training process upon hire.
A typical schedule for a Field Service Technician is Monday-Friday, 7:00AM-4:00PM. This may slightly vary depending on service market.
* Responsible for troubleshooting product for required repairs
* Routinely change water filters, clean and sanitize water tanks, change UV bulbs and clear water lines
* Visually inspect for leaks and malfunctions
* Perform service agreement tasks and other job-related duties as assigned
* Responsible for following company and customer safety policies and procedures
* Maintain and comply with company vehicle maintenance policy and procedures
* Technician will have strong technical and mechanical aptitude
* Technician will have familiarity with basic tools and maintain ability to transport both equipment and tools to customer sites
* Electronically transferring customer and company information
* Regular and reliable attendance
* Experience in repair and maintenance
* Technical school degree preferred
* General Computer Skills required
* Microsoft Office experience preferred
* Must have good verbal and written skills
* Ability to learn the internal workings and repair approaches to repairing water coolers
* Ability to work in a fast pace environment where quantity and quality go hand in hand
* A clean work record and ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen
* Physical requirements include ability to bend, squat, walk with heavy equipment, climb ladders, and lift 70+ pounds
* Valid drivers license
* Must be at least 21 years old
Benefits & Perks
* Company vehicle & gas card
* Health insurance
* Dental insurance
* Vision insurance
* Flexible Spending Account
* Life Insurance
* Disability Coverage
* 401(k) Plan with Employer matching
* Employee Stock Purchase Program
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Generous PTO
* Employee Referral Bonuses
At Quench, there are plenty of opportunities for people who:
* Communicate; collaborate; share ideas, successes and failures equally
* Are dependable, committed, energetic and up-beat
* Look to solve problems, go the extra mile, are team players
We call this Quenchiness -- its rewarded openly and tangibly. We work hard while having fun every chance we get.
Quench offers competitive salary and benefits, performance bonuses, and incentive awards. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Quench provides equal opportunity in all of our employment practices to all qualified employees and applicants without regard to sex, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, marital or family status, pregnancy, military status, veteran status, genetic information or any other category protected by federal, state and local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment, hiring, compensation, promotion, transfer, disciplinary action, layoff, return from layoff, benefits, training, social and recreational programs. All such employment decisions will be made without unlawfully discriminating on any prohibited basis.
Associated topics: breakdown, calibrate, field service, machine maintenance, machine repair, maintenance, malfunction, repair, service technician, upgrade
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...