PharMerica Corporation is a premier institutional pharmacy services provider, dedicated to providing quality patient care and innovative pharmacy solutions to institutional customers and patients in long-term care settings. With nearly $2 billion in annual revenues, PharMerica is one of the nation's largest institutional pharmacy companies. PharMerica operates more than 100 institutional pharmacies in 45 states and serves nursing facilities that care for approximately 350,000 patients.
Supervises 3rd Party Claims Processing staff on a daily basis to resolve and monitor at risk revenue and ensuring achievement of company and departmental goals.
* Primary role of Supervisor is to manage work flow and productivity of Associate 1 and Associate 2 staff. * Provides associates assignments and work queues on a daily and/or weekly basis. Including:
o Denial/internal error resolution
o Convert exception resolution
o Back up Pharmacy billing
o IV billing
o Manual claim billing
o Insure work is evenly distributed based on associates knowledge and skill set
* Monitors quality of work performed by associates - which includes:
o Internal and External Interactions (verbal and electronic)
o Denial management and claim resolution compliance
* Report to Manager any trends occurring with payers and/or processes * Provides coaching and mentoring to associates to ensure work quality and skill needs are met. * Updates staff with communications and process changes as directed by 3rd Party Claims Manager, Director or Senior Management and insures compliance. * Works in conjunction with the 3rd Party Claims Manager to establish specific associate goals, department wide goals, performance tracking and quality assessment audits. * Handles escalated calls from customers and payors to ensure proper resolution. * Mentor and provide oversight of Associate II staff to insure they are adequately communicating staff training needs, shadowing staff when assigned, performing monthly quality assessment reviews, and taking a lead role in any special projects that may be assigned by Supervisor or Manager. * Manages staff attendance and time sheets for payroll (Day Force) system. Assures staff is meeting attendance policies and reports any variations to Manager. * Ensures SOX compliance on all variance and write-off (bad debt) and convert exception reports inclusive adequate signatures are obtained.
Proper storage of completed documents per Compliance policies.
* Education/Learning Experience
Required: Associates degree
Desired: 4 year college or technical degree
* Work Experience
Desired: Third Party Billing or collections/billing experience in the healthcare industry
AS-400 computer experience, Pharmacy Technician.
Required: Microsoft Suite Package Experience (Basic Level)
Desired: AS400 Computer Systems Experience, typing skills and Excel Spreadsheet experience
* Behavior Competencies
Required: Communication, Problem Solving, Detail Oriented and Teamwork, Customer Service, and Accuracy.
Desired: Strong attendance, organization skills, self-starter, and confidence
Accelerate Your Career with PharMerica!
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.