- MHM Services
- $49,020.00 -80,040.00/year*
Healthcare - Allied Health
180 Newbury St
Join our growing team of over 6,000 health professionals nationwide!
At Centurion, our dedication to making a difference and our passionate team of the best and the brightest forensic and healthcare employees has made us one of the leaders of the correctional health industry. Whether you are driven by purpose and impact or on journey of professional growth, our opportunities can offer both. Centurion is proud to be the provider of healthcare services to Brockton Drug Court.
Centurion Forensic Health Services is seeking a full-time Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker (LICSW) interested in forensic work to join the adult court clinic team in the Brockton/Stoughton District Courts and the surrounding Southeast Region. The Court Clinic Social Worker is responsible for conducting court ordered evaluations including, but not limited to, Evaluation and Testimony of the Need for Commitment of Substance Users (c.123, s.35); Aid in Sentencing Evaluations (c.123, s. 15e); Emergency Restraint and Hospitalization of Persons Posing Risk of Serious Harm by Reason of Mental Illness (c. 123, s. 12a); court ordered mental health evaluations; and probation evaluations. In addition, the Court Clinic Social Worker is responsible for coordinating statutory evaluations, triaging, making referrals, and providing consultation to the courts.
We offer competitive compensation
The ideal DCC candidate will have
* knowledge of evidence based and trauma-informed approaches to substance use disorders, co-occurring mental health disorders and recovery
* Experience in treating individuals with these challenges
* knowledge of treatment approaches to substance use disorders and ability to support recovery and reduce recidivism in partnership with court personnel and especially in partnership with Probation (who provides supervision of court-ordered conditions)
* high quality written and verbal skills
* excellent time management skill
* demonstrated ability to work independently as well as within a multidisciplinary treatment team
* Experience working with court-involved criminal defendants
Applicants must be an LICSW licensed by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts (or have forensic experience and be eligible for licensure within a reasonable time period). Applicants must also be able to pass a background check, possess a valid MA driver's license, and be willing to travel between courts in the course of a work day.
Candidates with emergency room, crisis, and or forensic experience are strongly encouraged to apply.
If interested, please contact Dr. Kerry Eudy for additional information at ...@teamcenturion.com
Associated topics: abuse, cell, coordinator, hcpc, insights, lcsw, mental health, outreach, rww, substance
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...