To provide Operation Service Support at the location for the benefit of IAS and its member owners.Major Accountabilities: The following duties are typical for this job. These are not to be construed as exclusive or all inclusive.
- Report to assigned workplace at time specified; report late arrivals or absences to supervisor prior to start time
- Maintain required licenses, physicals, etc. necessary to perform job requirements
- Assist with outside operations and maintenance of equipment and facilities
- Repairs and preventative maintenance on assigned equipment if needed
- Operation and maintenance of equipment and facilities
- Assist with the distribution of farm supply products and grain when assigned
- Notification of shop tools, inventories of supplies, or replacement parts needed
- Maintain cleanliness of shop and warehouse areas in which you are working
- Participate in safety and job related training programs provided by the company
- Follow company policies and procedures regarding safety and conduct
- Create a positive, professional image to customers and community
- Assist Location Manager with custom application logistics when needed
- Back up customer service support in Location Managers absence
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Accept and carry out any other assigned tasks by Location Manager
Physical Requirements/Environmental Adaptability:
- Displays a high level of initiative, effort, and commitment towards completing assignments efficiently.
- Ability to organize, deal with change effectively, and work on multiple tasks concurrently.
- AS400 computer operation
- Strong people skills, good phone etiquette, follows directions, meets deadlines.
- Requires static strength to lift, push, pull, or carry objects with a minimum weight of 50 pounds. Also flexibility to bend, stretch, twist, or reach with your body, arms, and/or legs. Also trunk strength and ability to use abdominal and lower back muscles to support part of the body repeatedly or continuously over time. Some tasks involve repetitive motion.
- Agricultural Environment - Possible exposure to seasonal weather, outdoor conditions, and agriculture products.
- Personal Protective Equipment may be required for some tasks.