- Eastern Bank
Financial Services - Banking/Investment/Finance
180 Newbury St
* PMI monitor monthly BIC reports for cancellation/termination and send appropriate letters on adjustable rate loans. Disburse PMI monthly premiums. Process customer requested cancellations.
* Flood compliance follow-up and force place. Review new loan flood packets for adequate coverage and zone. File maintains flood records on FIS. Reconcile and disburse the force placed insurance monthly bill. Distribute the force placed insurance listing to various departments. Insurance Losses works with customers to disburse insurance loss funds and ensure all repairs are complete.
* Process advances, payments, returns and payoffs on commercial, mortgage, installment and participation bought loans. Process, research and resolve any discrepancies on the following daily reports - Unposted, Unapplied, Maintenance Cross check with minimum supervision. Review, research and resolve any unposted equity items from Deposit Operations and research and validate any signatures that reject from the Deposit Operation check validation.
* Disburse / pay taxes, hazard and flood insurance. Research and resolve any issues.
* Delinquent Non-Collecting Taxes, send appropriate letters to customers, timely follow up. Set account up for escrow and pay delinquent amounts. Run annual escrow analysis, review all reports and monitor all accounts that fail the analysis.
* Process charges-offs on commercial, mortgage and installment loans with the appropriate file maintenance. Process daily/monthly dealer maintenance and flat cancellations to all dealer loans. Process Reverse mortgages and Reverse Home Equity line disbursements and advances.
* Research and resolve all issues in the Loan Ops Escrow Mailbox as well as the Monetary Mailbox.
* Process mail by retrieving, opening, sorting and numbering it for processing. Process letters of guarantees and auto insurance loss checks. Review over payment report for Commercial loans for refund and quality control all processed commercial payment instruction sheets.
* Perform additional duties as requested
Education and Experience:
* 2 years banking experience in loans
* Completion of high school degree or equivalent required
* Knowledge of RESPA, PMI and Flood Insurance requirements
* Good research and communication skills.
* Common loan knowledge.
* Accuracy and attention to detail.
* Good working knowledge of Metavante Insight.
* Basic office application knowledge ie: Word and Excel
Associated topics: chief financial officer, controller, director, finance director, general manager, manage, operation, operational manager, recruit, staff
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...