- Burlington Coat Factory Corporation
- $33,690.00 -48,640.00/year*
180 Newbury St
LOCATION 200 Westgate Drive 02301
If you want an exciting job with one of the largest off-price retail stores in the nation, join the Burlington Stores, Inc. team as a Loss Prevention Supervisor! Are you an experienced Loss Prevention Officer with strong leadership skills and outgoing personality? Do you hold yourself to the highest moral and ethical standards? Is the safety and security of those around you a top priority? Can you maintain a high level of professionalism even in high-stress situations? If so, this may be the right role for you!
As a lead officer on the Loss Prevention Team, you'll be responsible for executing and directing the proper implementation of the company's Loss prevention, Shortage Control and Safety programs. You'll lead the store loss prevention team in all efforts to ensure the physical protection and safety of the stores customers, associates, merchandise and physical structure. You'll create an environment where a strong and visible presence of our loss prevention team will serve to deter any attempts to compromise the safety and security of our store locations. You'll lead by example in maintaining professionalism and control in event he most highly-charged situations. By ensuring the physical safety and security of all Burlington customers, associates, merchandise and property, you will be a key partner in driving positive results for the company.
* Perform and supervise patrol and strategic monitoring of the store to create a visible security presence to customers and associates.
* Assist in recruitment and training of new Loss Prevention Associates.
* Stay up-to-date on all company Safety and Security standards and protocols.
* Investigate incidents of theft as directed by Loss Prevention Manager.
* Detect, report and resolve matters relating to safety, inventory shortage, cash handling and theft, and for providing customer service as per company standards.
* Supervise and conduct safety inspections and audits, provide accurate documentation of results and communicate all potential or existing hazards to key holder on duty.
* Ensure physical security by controlling access of associates and visitors.
* Monitor CCTV, if applicable.
* Represent Burlington in court proceedings associated with Loss Prevention apprehensions and investigations if/when necessary.
* Develop relationships with local law enforcement.
Candidates must be able to work a flexible schedule; including nights, weekends and holidays as required. Candidates must be able to stand and walk for extended periods of time, as well as occasionally lift up to 40 lbs. Prior experience as a security guard, loss prevention officer or retail security associate is preferred.
?are excited to deliver great values to customers every day;
?take a sense of pride and ownership in helping drive positive results for a team;
?are committed to treating colleagues and customers with respect;
?believe in the power of diversity and inclusion;
?want to participate in initiatives that positively impact the world around you;
Come join our team. You're going to like it here!
You will enjoy a competitive wage, flexible hours, and an associate discount. We are a rapidly growing brand, and provide a variety of training and development opportunities so our associates can grow with us. Our store teams work hard and have fun together! Burlington associates make a difference in the lives of customers, colleagues, and the communities where we live and work every day. Burlington Stores, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to workplace diversity.
Posting Number 2019-112449
Address 200 Westgate Drive
Zip Code 02301
Position Type Regular Full-Time
Career Site Category Store Associate
Position Category Loss Prevention
Associated topics: alarm, explosive detection, loss prevention, protection, public safety, public safety officer, safety officer, security, security officer, university
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...