- Benchmark Senior Living
Healthcare - Nursing
180 Newbury St
Calling all CNA's- Certified Nursing Assistants and HHA's- Home Health Aides!
We are looking for talented individuals to join an amazing team in The Atrium at Faxon Woods, located in Quincy, MA! We have opportunities available for Full Time and Part Time positions on our 7am-3pm, 3pm-11pm, and 11pm-7am shifts. Apply on line today!
Want to make your mark? Join Benchmark, a new type of senior living company.
At Benchmark, we impact lives through human connection. We are thought leaders creating quality experiences and inspiring personal growth for all who engage with us. We just happen to imagine, build and manage beautiful, private-pay communities geared toward older adults.
Are you Called to Care about your work, other people and making a difference? Do you believe that people and teams are Better Together than going it alone? Are you always striving to Be the Benchmark by which all others are measured? Then our core values match. Connect with us -and to what truly matters!
Certified Nursing Assistant will include:
* Interacting with residents and families on a daily basis
* Utilizing customer service skills to ensure that residents have an exceptional stay
* Handling advanced directives and end-of-life care
* Following the Resident Care Standards and Practices to ensure proper procedures are followed
* Assisting with their meals, transferring them using appropriate assistive devices, bathing, toileting, dressing and grooming
* Valid CNA license required? Prior experience in a skilled nursing or assisted living community is preferred
* Demonstrates proficiency at reading and understanding a Resident Care Service Plan or assignment (e.g., ADLs and introductory visits)
* Understands advanced directives and end-of-life care
* Understands the nursing function in assisted living
* Understands quality of care objectives
* Understands quality of life objectives
* Previous experience working with people with dementia is desired
We believe in offering our employees competitive pay. To learn more about our pay and benefits, please apply today!
While many Certified Nursing Assistants and Home Health Aides that we interview have the clinical skills needed to perform well as a CNA, we are especially looking for compassionate, motivated and enthusiastic individuals who have heart and use it to provide exceptional care and service to our residents.
Associated topics: anesthetist, bsn, care nurse, certified nursing, cna, cns, english, gerontological nurse practitioner, gyn, spanish
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...